Chef Dan Barber squares off with a dilemma facing many chefs today: how to keep fish on the menu. With impeccable research and deadpan humor, he chronicles his pursuit of a sustainable fish he could love, and the foodie's honeymoon he's enjoyed since discovering an outrageously delicious fish raised using a revolutionary farming method in Spain. My one complaint about this video is that the speaker never once identifies either of the fishes he fell in love with .. if they're so wonderful, why doesn't he tell us what they are so we can all enjoy eating fish that are ethically and sustainably farmed?
1. Created windows form application in c# and import the Surface dlls. When application is lunched send a signal to the surface to say: "I am working, and I have loaded".
2. Create an AxUnityWebPlayerControl (or what it´s called) and place this on the winform.
3. In unity when the application is loaded send an external call to winform application to say "I´m loaded now".
4. Place an invisible control over the UnityControl.
5. Take the handle from this control and send this to Surface API and say: "use this handle for the input".
6. Add inputevents.
7. Set up an Tcp/Ip connection to the unity application.
8. On input events, send the input data over Tcp/Ip to the unity application.